THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 14 August 2009

another new job

btw~ i have gotten another new job, which is @ Incomm, the main Branch @ Gadong. i was started my job on 3rd August and until now still i'm under Incomm but i have been promoted as Billing Counter. now, i'm in training @ DST Gadong Properties for about 3months provision.

i had an interviewed also last monday, 10th August, as Spare clerk @ Cheok Sankaran Halim Co. which is a Law Office. that was my 1st interview. 2nd interview was last wednesday, 3 days after the 1st interview. i was accepted but then my parents disagree since i have to go to KB and Tutong to take or send any documents every Wednesday, which is very a high risk job (my parents point of view). so i rejected them and continued working under Incomm =)

my future plan...

after 3months provision under Incomm, i will apply @ DST since i have the experience =) and the salary is higher than Incomm. so just try and grab the opportunity =)

0 comments: