THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 27 July 2009

a day before & the day of my 5th sz wed

a day before
@sz's room

at noon? like what people do usually~ cooking, baking, gathering, chattering, and many more.. me? as what u can see the above picture. vaining~~ hahaha =p

at night..

at night? bebadak like people usually do but inda besar-besaran lah.. biasa2 saja~~

the day of the wed~me @ my room.. kan ciap dh.. nearly~ kan pkai tudong + lipstick ja g =D
this is my beloved 5th sz. princess of the day =p my 2nd sz said that she looked like Erra Fazira, the Malaysian artist. is she? maybe if she's not chubby.. hahaha
this is a tradition. a must!!
my mom n I.. mwhx mama ;)
arrived @ Jame mosque. twins? nah~~ we're not =p
my family. thanks for coming =)
5th sz with Nini Umai =)
mom with the 3 GrandMa that left =)
smpat g pose tuu pengantin laki a =p
so ayu lah u sz.. hahha =p
bsarong cincin.. the rings? below is the pix
sweet~~
pengantin with their parents
my aunties with my 2nd sz (on your left) and my sz in-law (3 from the left)5th sz with her new husband and her 2 buah hati.. the other 1 busy makan.. hehehe
my 4th bro (left) and my 1st bro (right)
the sweetest couple.. my daddy n mama =D
nice pose Dil..iklan handphone konon.. dst o b-mobile tuu? hahha =p

wishing full happiness in your life. semoga kekal hingga ke akhir hayat. jaga kaka ku tuu Koh ah.. oppzz!! abg Koh x~~ hhahah =p buat g anak 1 a.. i wnna see a new born baby soon.. wawawawa

0 comments: