THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 11 September 2008

Hmm.. early morning again huh.. I dun have mood ysterdy to eat..may b i was still full bcz lz 2 dys I was having my sungkai wif hby. We went shopping @ mall gdg bt b4 that we went to hwa ho mall manggis bcz he wanted to do credit card (IDBB). While waiting, I went to Kathy Chai saloon (which I usually go to). Unfortunately, the bank was closed. It closed at 3.00pm. we were there around 3.20pm. it was late ryte… I have to go on with my salooning thingy… it was finished around 4pm..


After that we went to mall gdg. Actually we want to have sungkai at Wecan (at the back of SKH) bt then it was fulled. Then we decided to go for sungkai at KFC mall. While waiting for sungkai, we went shopping. First destination was searching for CD. I 4gt what he wanted 2 buy bt 4 sure he wanted 2 buy song CD by puetic Emo (sory 4 the spelling error..hahahah)… then we went to shoe shops… I got 2 options 2 buy my Raya’s shoe.. either near to Eileen chen boutique or Charles n keith.. both of them gt very nice n beautiful shoe, which is absolutely wat I want… after that we went to I-top to find sunglasses. We found them. He wanted me to buy some bt I dn want. Mayb on 29/9/08 we will go there to my sunglass n hair dark n light roses band 4 me. After that we went to uni arcade for having some photo shoot there. I cant add it to my blog nw bcz scanner is in my bro’s room. So nxt blog I will show u guys k


We were tired n we went to fud court. While waiting 4 baduk we ordered food 1st. as usual I ordered buttermilk chic n he ordered kue tiaw seafood n both of us drank green apple juice. After having sungkai, we went to stadium 2 relax n having conversation bot our relation (too long 2 talk bot it.heheheh)… then we sent me back home.


That’s all 4 2day.. I will add some photos, yesterday photos keyh.. vavai n t.cre

0 comments: